Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Is the rumor true? DAREN'S HOME

This is a first for me but due to our nomadic adventures, I figure blogging is better than the silent thoughts most of our friends never hear. One wonderful blessing of moving so much the past 23 years is...we love so many people in so many places. Yet, never have enough time to call or write or visit those we love is frustrating. There are always references of you in our conversations and your happiness is in our prayers but the letters, calls and visits have not happened enough. So here goes the beggings of blogging for me!

Wednesday, October 29th DJ came home from Georgia. These past six days have been such fun for all of us. AM is a little jealous of his time but its only natural since they were each others best friends for 16 years before he left. His mission was a wonderful growing experience for him. He hasn't been good at calling his family but hopefully he will do better this week.

Time to sleep. USPS is providing me with an opportunity for a medical exam at 7am tomorrow! Yipee!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I love it. See, everyone can do it!!! I am so proud of you! I will check often to see what you are up too! I miss you!!

Heather said...

You are loved by so many. Almost everywhere I go here in RaChaCha as we call it, I meet people who remember you, know you and love you! Hugs and Kisses to all!