Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bahamas on my Mind

Daren is in the mountains being an electrician's apprentice so it is girl week at home. You'd think we would be having pedicures and eating chocolate but NO! Instead we are catching up on "John and Kate + 8, Biggest Loser Family and Pushing Daisies".

Today I started a 9 week quest to be able to run a 5k. I didn't run too much but the walk/job went pretty well. I will have to look for a 5k cause to test my goal setting skills. Tomorrow I will ride my bike so I can use different muscles. Wish me luck!

The post office called and I was scheduled for orientation at the same time as our trip to the Bahamas. So I have postponed the post office for two weeks and will go with my family to NAS and FPO for four days. This is something totally unlike me since I am known as the penny pinching scrooge. I am excited to have time together! All 6 of us focused on fun for a few days. I hope I know how to relax!

1 comment:

Laura Standage said...

Have a great time just enjoying each other's company; you more than deserve a vacation! We love you guys! So glad that you're blogging now. It's fun to keep in touch.